If you mistakenly get your important files deleted on your Android smartphone, and you are worried on how to get them back, just sit back and relax All Tech Features is here for you. Now, you can recover deleted files on Android phones easily like contact details, messages, audio files, video files and more.
How to Retrieve Deleted Files on Android Phones
Dumpster – Recycle Bin
Dumpster is an App you can easily download from play store. It works like the computer recycle bin. This is one of the best apps that can help you recover deleted files on Android phones. But currently this app can only help recover deleted photos, videos and documents. You cannot recover messages and contact which I this app will be later updated to do so.
Features of Dumpster
- Restore deleted files like pictures, video, audio and pdf
- No rooting is required to run this app
- You can preview the files before recovering them.
- The Internet connection is not required
To restore deleted files Android phones, all you need is to follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Download and install Dumpster – Recycle bin app on your Android device.
- Step 2: After installation is done, open the app and press the refresh button at the top of the app. The app will automatically start scanning your device for deleted files. After the refreshing process gets done, you can see your deleted files in the app.
- Step 3: Now you will see a pop up, press preview button to see the files inside and click on restore button to restore it successfully in your android device [recover deleted files android]
- Step 4: That’s all, very simple and now you have successfully recovered your deleted files on your Android phone. This app is very handy and easy to recover deleted files on Android device android recover deleted files.
[pb-app-box pname=’com.baloota.dumpster’ name=’Dumpster Image & Video Restore’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]